Friday, March 13, 2009

Today;

Today is the third day of spring break, and i've done the following things:
1)spent time with my boyfriend today and on wednesday
2)went to pearls twice
3)hung out with allyson and crystal
4)hung out with marisa
5)watched street fighter
6)talked on the phone with several people
7)went running
8)ate
9)slept
10)tweaked
11)thought about some stuff




i regret a lot of my past and the choices i've made. what could have been...isn't, but i can't help it. i'm not complaining because life is treatin me well, but i wanna apologize the people i've hurt along the way. i lost trust for people after the ones i loved hurt me. i've made many stupid mistakes in the past, and many stupid choices. i chose to live the life i do today.
i've broken hearts, and my heart has been broken... and i'm sorry to those. i've hurt because of my choices. i've been confused because of them too. rather than make like serious when it needed to be, i treated it like a joke, and i broken people down.
sure i think,
"he and i could have been, but arent. " or "i regret saying this and that about her/him" or "i never should have fell for him cause all he was going to was break my heart" yeah i THiNK that, but i'm happy. i'm happy with my boyfriend, and i'm sorry for those of you who wish and think we coulda been perfect together, but the truth is that nothing is perfect, and im perfectly fine with who im with cause he treats me right. life is full of fate. no turning back. just look ahead. and just hope for the best

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment