Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Is Almost Over

So summer is almost through, and I barely hung out with my LP lovers =[. That's okay though because my iBC ohana kept me company. I have like 14 days of summer left, exactly that many, and it sucks pretty bad =[. Oh well. Ima recap you about what happened this summer.

June:
I went to the BI. and came home, and my family was here X] hehe from Canada and Las Vegas and California. It was so much fun. So We had my Aunty Haunani's wedding :]. She is like my oldest sister. Hehe well I helped mommy plan that. And then we had Tiana and Joshie's graduation party, which was pretty BLEH. and yeah. so that is what happened. Then came my birthday...EPiC FAiL. i went to pearlridge that day and shopped alone =[. Austin and Kai went to Fun Factory, but I didn't wanna go. The day after I went to the movies with my dad and watch Pelham123? i think thats what its called. And ate and Tadashi. Uhhh...and someone shattered my heart into pieces. I shall not name names.

July:
Stayed with daddy! =] Hehe. On July 4th I blew stuff up. Hehe it was so much fun! Hehehe and then we threw stuff in a empty metal trash can and blew it up. Hehe it was fun. And we watched things go BOOM BOOM in the air and it was really pretty. And then I went to the pool a few times and stuff. And i went to CA :] hehe. Funnicles. Super excited though. We took 2nd=[ not 1 but it's okay.

It's not august yet so I can't say anything.
ITS VENTiNG TiME
So i've decided to trust no one. Because it's hard to trust because I don't wanna be hurt again. I'm done with being a gossiper or whatever you call it. I'm done with taking sides. I'm done with unintentionally hurting people's feelings[or intentionally]. I just wanna be nice. I wanna spread good around the world. I just wanna be the best I can be. I'm done with doing bad things that I know I shouldn't do, but I do it anyway. I'm trying really hard to change for the better, and I'm sure it's working out. Slowly, God is helping me live in his righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment